Friday, July 23, 2010

Newest on the Fall series

I had a worship design meeting with the pastors on Tuesday. Here's the latest.

We've decided to keep the curtain upstage, about 6' from the back wall. It will wrap from screen to screen, so it's going to be very wide and go from floor to catwalk. There were a few reasons for keeping it upstage. We are going to keep the words in the curtain, painted on fabric (muslin).

TASK: What we now need to do is come up with about 10 words that will work for the muslin pieces. We're looking for character words, not words that specifically represent each week or message. I'm going to have another meeting this Tuesday and the pastors will pick a few (3 or 4) that will end up on the actual curtain. 10 words gives them some options to pick from and makes their job easier. =)

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:
This blog doesn't seem to be attracting much attention, as I seem to be the only one who actually posts any ideas. I feel like the email chains were much more productive as far as sharing ideas. After this series is set, I will be returning to the emails. If someone is reading this and strongly disagrees with that, please let me know.

Also, if there is anyone that you know that might enjoy getting on the email chain, please feel free to either give them my contact info or forward their info to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment